TheEnlightendClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheEnlightendClan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008

Go down 
+8
~[Et]~Skilgannon
~[É]Réapèr~
Vaan
Fear
~[FGS]anihex~
chinny
~[E]Próphèt~
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[E]Hunter
Knight Of AltFire
Knight Of AltFire
[E]Hunter

Location : Altfire Feal Hunting Prophet's And Another Pro Preys (lol)

~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:02 pm

i dont like the date
at the sunday me and my family go for a walk, i only come back 8 pm but my mother dosent let me play at that time
school is starting too
Back to top Go down
http://www.theenlightendclan.co.cc/
[FGS]Shadowrunner
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:25 pm

OK we seem to have reached a consensus agreement on maps.

CMD -but absolutely no wall camping The highest allowable point will be the elevator roof on control centre's roof. The Killzone Zones will be marked in screenshots. A player can only get onto the wall from jumping off the elevator roof, so I suggest to make the elevator roof out of bounds, but if a player falls back onto it, after flying on control centre roof, and then flies again, that is ok, only he is banned from jumping higher and backwards onto the wall. Screenshots will explain this easily. To prevent any "accidents" I would say that a wallcamping incident loses you the game, although the victim team can decide whether to continue the map or restart the map.

SILO - Alternative to CMD. Some FGS prefer this to CMD.

SPIRIT - Some FGS dont know this map. But others and E seem to agree on it.

SKYLINE - This was your choice based on accepting scoutzknivez. Which you now are not. Therefore I am not sure we will still accept it 100%.

Can I suggest, CMD, Silo and Spirit please.

Also I feel the date needs to be discussed in public on both forums, depending on what date you want. Also there is the issue that Wunderland may go offline on the 16th for unspecified period of time. We would have to ask Nobody to set up AG server as Wunderland.
Back to top Go down
chinny
Novice
Novice
chinny

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 pm

I personally prefer CMD to Silo, as much as I love Silo, I just feel it's too small to have a decent match. I think we have to have Skyline, as it features so many Altfire elements, and would be a shame to leave it out.

So ~[E]~ we need some guidance regarding dates.
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
~The AltFire Prophet~
~[E]Próphèt~

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:47 am

[FGS]Shadowrunner wrote:
SKYLINE - This was your choice based on accepting scoutzknivez. Which you now are not. Therefore I am not sure we will still accept it 100%.
scratch I don't remember that this was the deal: we accept Scoutz, you accept Skyline...
I thought Skyline was a mutual choice.

Personally I prefer CMD over Silo too. Silo feels way too small for AltFire. Two jumps and you are across the map...

And about the date, I posted my preferances in this topic before, I'll repeat them again: mon - thursday are fine with me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theenlightendclan.forumotion.com
Vaan
Knight Of AltFire
Knight Of AltFire
Vaan

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:54 pm

i would prefer CMD as well, and as for the date i can play any day but if its a weekday i cant get on till after 7:30pm
Back to top Go down
[FGS]Shadowrunner
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Chinny and Vaan are 100% right.

Since I think you will all vote CMD rather than Silo_V1, which is bigger... let's say

CMD - Killzones, i.e. Wall is out of bounds.
Spirit - no special rules.
Skyline - longer time on Skyline - no noobery in spwn exits.

Speak now or forever hold your piece... I forget the exact idiom, but I'm not telling you to touch your willies...
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
~The AltFire Prophet~
~[E]Próphèt~

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 pm

I AGREE!
Back to top Go down
Vaan
Knight Of AltFire
Knight Of AltFire
Vaan

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:51 pm

[FGS]Shadowrunner wrote:
I'm not telling you to touch your willies...

i already was....

but anyways, has anyone got an acutal date in mind for this war???
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
~The AltFire Prophet~
~[E]Próphèt~

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:33 pm

I would first like to get a private server for a night or so, so we can practise our tactics a bit...
Back to top Go down
Fear
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:13 pm

i have one tactic, destroy shadowrunner xDD

meh this will be an interesting contest, not saying who i thinks gonna win Smile
Back to top Go down
[FGS]Shadowrunner
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Fear wrote:
i have one tactic, destroy shadowrunner xDD
meh this will be an interesting contest, not saying who i thinks gonna win Smile

You need to worry about Kuchcik, Chris and Chinny more than me lol. It is most likely I wont be in top condition for this match.

Vaan lol, I'm excited too, but I've been whacking off to Deus Ex since I got the demo in a magazine all those years ago.

OK so seems map discussion is closed for the time being, we are on to dates.

Private server...hmm... Should be alright.

Well, until I speak with Reaper and with Nobody I can not be sure, but it might be the case that we fight on the AG server configured as Wunderland. I will relay your request. I am not sure, but it may or may not be possible to have 6v6 or 7v7 even on that server, I don't know.

Small details,but just to confirm, 2? mins between games to change teams, no admins and we agreed on reconnection possible during Skyline, IF player has fallen off the building, that means he MUST NOT reconnect until he is actually lower than the skyline, meaning he has already fallen over the edge. So that rule prevents people fighting near map edge and reconnecting to avoid bullets.

How are we to handle "fouls"... if a player fouls the rules, do we say each team may foul/kill twice, then on 3rd foul, the enemy have the option to continue or restart the map at any time during the game? Likely fouls are spawnlams, wallcamp, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
[E]Hunter
Knight Of AltFire
Knight Of AltFire
[E]Hunter

Location : Altfire Feal Hunting Prophet's And Another Pro Preys (lol)

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 pm

So... what's the date?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theenlightendclan.co.cc/
Vaan
Knight Of AltFire
Knight Of AltFire
Vaan

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm

i think were going to have to wait till the altfire servers up again before we can set a date.
Back to top Go down
~[Et]~Skilgannon
Inquisitor Of AltFire
Inquisitor Of AltFire
~[Et]~Skilgannon

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 am

Aye. I need some training so's I can get fully accepted into the clan. It's no fun just being an ~[Et]~. I WANNA BE ~[E]~!!!! Sad Twisted Evil Me jus' practise in UT for now!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Druss60
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008   ~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~[E]~ vs [FGS] Altfire Clan War 2008
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4