TheEnlightendClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheEnlightendClan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post any random word

Go down 
+5
~[Et]~Skilgannon
~[E]Próphèt~
[RTK]venom
~[É]Réapèr~
[DXA]{E.d.H}HDD21
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Admin

Post any random word - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post any random word   Post any random word - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
~[Et]~Skilgannon
Inquisitor Of AltFire
Inquisitor Of AltFire
~[Et]~Skilgannon

Post any random word - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post any random word   Post any random word - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 am

You want cool anime? Try this on for size:

Outlaw Star

Brace yourself, this vid's about 20 mins long or so. I have the entire series of this on DVD, it's absolutely awesome! Very Happy The only duff bit is that drivel before the opening credits, the entire series could've done without it. Oh, and the green subtitles come in two flavours: English Translation, and Japanese Transliteration (spelling the sound of the word). If you guys want, I can make another topic for this and try and dig out the episodes off of YouTube, it really is that awesome. Use this as a teaser and tell me what you think. Wink

Grrr, I dunno why it keeps doing this to me. Can someone tell me what I have to do to stop this from happening all the time? I'm getting sick of all my vids not posting properly now..... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Druss60

Post any random word
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8